Monday 9 January 2017

How To Get Rid Of Vertigo

How To Get Rid Of Vertigo

 If you suffer from this condition, it's worth considering this remedy.  I shall try it next time I feel dizzy.  My condition is triggered by a cold or flu.  Strangely, though, I can feel ok inside the house and as soon as I step outside, I feel dizzy.

 Ever feel like the room is spinning, after getting up too quickly in the morning?

Typically, dizziness only occurs after intense movement or during motion sickness. But for some people, dizzy spells can come out of nowhere.

This, combined with feeling off balance, is referred to as vertigo. It’s different from other types of dizziness because you don’t have to be moving to experience it (1). Many wonder how to get rid of vertigo, but it isn’t exactly straightforward.

While vertigo spells can come and go, some things can trigger it. For one, getting up too quickly, being nauseous, excess exercise, stress, and lack of sleep can exasperate the condition.

No comments: