Monday 2 January 2017

Books Worth Reading



Books Worth Reading

 

 I hope everyone has started the New Year in a good and happy way!

   In my quest for Personal Growth, I recently came across a book that I found very helpful.  Thank and Grow Rich by Pam Grout has really helped me and re-enforced my belief that to view the world in a positive way is always preferable to allowing ourselves to be swept along by the negativity that often surrounds us.

2016 has been a tumultuous year on many levels with triumphs and tragedies around the world. 
 
However, each person needs to ensure that their own world is in order, to let go of past programming and resentment and jealousies and to express gratitude for the good life they have since that is never a given.

Over the next year, I shall from time to time recommend books that have impacted my life and that may help you the Reader, if you are interested in improving your life and live with more awareness of the possibilities that are out there.

Thank And Grow Rich

No comments: