Friday 15 September 2017

Help And Empowerment To Divorced Women

Help And Empowerment For Divorced Women

Divorce is a menace of our times.  It has always happened but not on such a grand scale.  Women often are the victims so this organisation offers help. 


Divorce is a word that brings discomfort to many people.Yet the divorce rate in our country is at 50 percent, and with three out of four women ultimately widowed, there is an overwhelming number of women who need support.
F.C. Tucker’s Nancee Dowler says she can relate, as she’s experienced it herself.
I’ve gone through a devastating divorce, I’ve been there. When my marriage ended, I was forced to start over personally and professionally. I know first-hand the overwhelming feelings of loss, confusion, and anxiety. I didn’t know who to turn to, who to trust. For this reason, once I was back on my feet, I set out to make a difference for families going through these same challenges.”
So on Sept. 16, the “National Celebration of Women in Transition” event comes to Indy. It’s part of a series of seminars being held across the country. Its focus? To empower. Educate.



No comments: